I got both ending except for the happy one!
It's Valentines Day, and Neima has just decided to give a handmade chocolate to her crush and classmate, Evan Blanche, a renowned celebrity.
But things did not go according to plan, and Evan is kidnapped by a cat-fanatic Mafia member.
With the fussy class president, Roche, on her trail, and criminals to chase, will Neima finally be able to get a purrfect Valentine's day she deserves?
There are three endings. Can you get them all?
- Note: I made this game in 2 days, so it's quite short, but I try not to compromise on fun.
Do post if there are some bugs or if you can't get any of the endings!
- Press 'x' or 'esc' to display the menu where you can equip stuff and save.
- Use arrow keys to move. You can hold shift to change walking speed.
- If you can't play in the browser, you can download the game below.
- If you're not hearing anything, switch to Chrome.
- It might not play on mobile phones since it's not intended for it.
- If you are confused or can't get any of the endings, there is a text file attached which you can download. It has a few tips.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Now I did. Is it because I didn't sleep or play with cats?
Yep, spending time with the cats or deciding to read Evan's magazine would bring you to the 'catastrophe' ending as you begin to share the same thoughts as the Cat man. Glad you got the happy ending, and thank you for playing!
I have just completed all the endings! This game was short and very ridiculous, but also extremely charming! Despite it's super short length, I enjoyed every minute of it! The characters were fun and the villain over the top (and his goal kinda terrifying lol), and the dialogue made me smile and laugh multiple times. Good work!
can you make a mobile version
Hi, I'm still having trouble doing that. There are a lot of problems in deploying to android with RPGmaker. I hope you understand.
I like that there are multiple endings.